Across the globe, the live event industry is feeling the impacts of the coronavirus. As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to provide an update on the steps we are taking here at PSSI Global Services to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and partners while continuing to support your live event management, transmission and connectivity needs.
Safety is our top priority, and we have implemented a variety of measures in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Requiring all employees to stay home when sick
- Practicing social distancing
- Restricting business travel
- Deploying a work-from-home policy
- Implementing added safety precautions for employees who must work on-site
- Practicing proper cough, sneeze and hand-washing hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Limiting visitor access to our facilities
With these added safety measures in place, we will continue to provide the same exceptional level of service you’ve come to expect from PSSI Global Services. We are proud to offer comprehensive support for any project:
Expansive fleet of transmission vehicles ready for deployment within driving distance to every city and region, without the risk of flight delays and cancellations
- Fully equipped studio in downtown Pittsburgh, with 24/7 crews for live shots and video conferencing solutions via satellite, fiber and IP transmission platforms (we’ve been managing hundreds of live shots with Dr. Amesh Adalja, one of the foremost experts on COVID-19, for news outlets around the world)
- The PSSI International Teleport, with distribution, monitoring, disaster recovery, and turnaround services via all transmission platforms, including satellite, fiber, IP and bonded cellular
- Nationwide quick-deploy systems for internet bandwidth via satellite
In these times of uncertainty, it is more important than ever that we all work together and continue to support each other. We are here for you, and we are tremendously grateful for your continued support as we navigate the challenges of this unprecedented situation.
Please stay safe out there.
Communication FRom Anywhere to Anywhere